Tourmaster's 'The Trek Pant' is specially designed for the motorcycle aficionado who values superior quality and feature-packed functionality. The pants are manufactured using a robust, abrasion-resistant 600D polyester shell with a DWR coating, ensuring durability and protection against harsh elements.
- Boasts of 1000D Honeycomb nylon ripstop-reinforced knees and seat for heightened endurance and safety.
- Comes with a lightweight Reissa waterproof zip-out liner and a full-length zip-out thermal liner ensuring all-weather comfort and usability.
- Incorporates an extended rear yoke, elastic waistband, and adjustable waist belts to ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
- The entry waist includes a dual-snap and zipper fly closure for convenience.
- Features 4-way stretch panels on the crotch/inner leg, rear waist gusset, back of knees, and lower thigh for superior comfort and flexibility.
- The inner legs are made of soft and supple leather for added grip and heat protection.
- For improved breathability, the pants feature a total of 6 vents on the upper thigh, back of the leg, and the lower cuff mesh expansion gusset.
- Includes CE level-2 SAFE-TECH knee armor with a 3-position pocket for added safety.
- Also consists of removable EVA foam hip pads that are compatible with the Safe-Tech 720 hip pads.
- Added visibility is ensured through reflective accents on the upper thigh and lower cuff.
- Storage is plentiful with waterproof hand pockets and large capacity cargo pockets.
- The zippered cuff is designed with adjustable hook and loop straps to allow a fine-tuned fit.
- Equipped with genuine SBS waterproof zippers and TPR zipper garages for added durability.
- To facilitate a secure connection with your riding jacket, the pants feature full-circumference and 8” pant-to-jacket attachment zipper with the jacket side included.
With Tourmaster's 'The Trek Pant', you can be sure to experience a comfortable, safe, and enjoyable riding experience.